Monday, March 17, 2008

I work BLUE!

Sorry, the title is not an Arrested Development/Blue Man Group reference, but a comment on how I roll in general. I love the cusswords. And since setting up this baby...
I have been giddy like a schoolgirl over the stuff I can stitch onto fabric. Of course I first tried Singer's practice design in the only color of embroidery thread I had lying around since the machine arrived before the thread sets I ordered. Oh, and I had to use clear thread for the bobbin for that same reason. Pretty? Note how the stem is jammed up in the flower......
Once I started in with the fonts things went straight downhill...

My homage to a funny Dane Cook bit. I blurred out 2 of the letters, but you know what it say, right? Can I say that on blogger?

Whoo-hoo! Maybe eventually I will make something sellable.

No comments: